Wow - what an amazing event the first 30-40+ Blogger Meet on Monday turned out to be! It's safe to say a fantastic time was had by all who attended.
A MASSIVE thank you to the gorgeous, interesting and creative ladies that came - you made it a huge success and one I hope that will set the standard for future meets to come.
With a daylight-filled, Instagram-worthy venue in Chelsea (The Imperial) and the most generous of sponsors (Hope), the place was buzzing right from the start and the laughter, chat and good vibes carried on right till the end of the afternoon.
Goody bags were described by many as "the best goody bags ever" and the raffle prize draw raised £190 for The Brain Tumour Charity.
Every single delegate also went home with a merino and cashmere poncho knit from Hope (how generous is that?) following a fascinating and inspiring talk from CEO Nayna McIntosh.
Many new friendships were made and many long-term online friendships became real-life ones. Truly a great (and very promising) start to what will hopefully be a regular series of events.
(more photos will be made available soon)
Blog post competitionAs mentioned at the meet, Hope are hosting a competition for their favourite blog post about the event!
Once you've published your post, tweet a link to @hopefashionuk and add the hashtags #3040bloggermeet and #hopebloggermeet.
Tweet your entry before 10pm (UK time) on Monday 30th May 2016 - Hope will select their favourite and the winner will receive a £100 voucher* to spend at hopefashion.co.uk!
In the meantime you can catch up on all the news about the event by searching the #3040bloggermeet hashtag on Twitter and Instagram - all the photos will be made available soon!
Judging by the positive reactions at the event and the disappointment of those who couldn't make it, I think it's safe to say there will be another event (a weekend next time).
A quick feedback form will be sent over the weekend to those that attended - have a happy and safe weekend, bloggers!
If you attended the meet don't forget to add your picture and blog link to the website so other delegates can keep in touch with you!
*Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Entries for the competition must be made via Twitter by tweeting a link and tagging @hopefashionuk and include the hashtags #3040bloggermeet and #hopebloggermeet.
2. It is open to all delegates that attended the meet on Monday 16th May 2016.
3. The competition will close on 30th May 2016 at 10:00pm (UK time).
4. The winner will be the blogger who published the best blog post about the event as chosen by the team at Hope. They will be contacted and announced on the 30-40+ Blogger Meet website and its social channels.
5. The winner will win a gift voucher to the value of £100 to spend at hopefashion.co.uk. All goods are subject to availability.
6. A cash or alternative prize cannot be chosen.
7. The winner must reply within 72 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.